Tuesday, February 6, 2007

All Business

Mary made this incredible invitation for me for the two tradeshows I'll be doing soon.
She's an amazing designer--I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Now I have to go to East Side Copy on 13th Street (just off University) in Manhattan. They're down to earth, fast and pretty compentent and they did all my linesheets, invites and posters for the last tradeshow. I think I'm going to print my Valentines Day cards there as well. This took me 5 minutes in Photoshop. Going to print them on matte paper about 2x3 and put them in little glassine envelopes. Easy.This grassroots trunk show invite happening this weekend (see below!) took me a bit longer since I'm not very good at Photoshop and my designs are always off-kilter (see jewelry as proof). You can really see the difference between my goofy invitation and Mary's Pro invite. But I'm in a hurry and I have a lot of things ahead of me for the next two weeks, graphics wise and beyond! I guess I'm really drawn to those old-fashionedy fonts and mixing little girl pinks with lavender.
Hope you can make it! Go to www.hopstop.com for subway directions.

Valentine's Day Trunk Show

Saturday, February 10th from 2pm-5pm
at Therapy, 115 Grand Street
in Williamsburg

1 comment:

The Royal Me said...

NICE!!! This looks fabulous!