Tuesday, April 21, 2009

News from the First Flea of the Season






Over 9000 people came to the first Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene last Saturday and we're getting ready to do it all over again this coming Saturday with more of the Cherry Blossom Collection and more of all kinds of other things to boot! 


Next Saturday we'll also bring our newest project, the Limited Edition Petit Buddha Necklace, above. It is $100, and 20% of the sales will go to support the Food Bank of New York City. On a long 25" sterling silver chain is a little vintage brass Buddha charm and a little round of antique foil-inlay milk-glass with vintage sequins and tourmaline...each is delicate and unique and we sold the first one last Saturday! It will be up on my site soon--if you are interested in this piece before it goes up on the site please write to me at: deb at bonbonoiseau dot com!

Here's more flea shots from my pal, Lazy and how cute she looks with her new cherry blossom and tattoo...oh and please visit my lovely neighbor's blog, Asya from Gleena ceramics---I'm sad I won't see her next Saturday too but I did get two little number bowls to remember her by--I love them...

5 comments:

please sir said...

Wow sounds amazing!

cindy* said...

yay! you got some gorgeous weather i see! everything looks so pretty and shiny in the sun and nice touch with the flowers. i hope next weekend is an even better success!

Asya said...

Hi Deb!
Thank you so much for your nice comment and a shout out on your blog. I am so happy the numbers on the bowls are meaningful to you. That coincidence made my day. Have a great Flea day on Saturday!

AC said...

oh those ceramics were so pretty! praying for more good weather this weekend.

High Desert Diva said...

9000? Good golly!