Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Save these Dates! Bonbon Claus is Comin' to Town

First let me say, suddenly today means for me, the holidays are almost here. It is certain. And we have been elvishly been preparing for some of the most exciting holiday events we've done to date. Recession be damned, we'll have things for everyone, so I hope you can join us at one or all of these...but especially this one, where you can see where it all goes down, I can serve you a glass of wine and you can see EVERYTHING, (including the SS10 Collection and the new studio!):
*Sunday, December 6th, 2pm-6pm*
Bonbon Oiseau's Annual Holiday Soirée and Very Fun Sale
(and the first peak at our newly finished STUDIO!)
*The first 20 people will get a little Bonbon Giftbag, our first foray into silkscreening!!
along with Tamika from Therapy, Breck from Sesame Letterpress,
toys by Patrick Weder (& other surprise guests)
Shop early and funly, enjoy a little cocktail and of course join our annual raffle to benefit the food bank for new york city filled with a plethora of goodies and delights!

*Saturday December 12th, 12pm-6pm*
at the Flatbush Farm for Designers Giving Back
with a host of amazing artists & designers.
I'm proud to be part of this where a portion of our earnings will go to
the Brooklyn Rescue Mission
and will have some very special items not shown at the other sales...surprise!

*Wednesday-Sunday, 9th-13th*
&
Wednesday-Sunday 16th-20th
Two December weeks of Bonbon love in NYC at
Brooklyn Flea's Gifted
20 e. 4th St at Lafayette

I'll have all sorts of things for fat and thin wallets and of course our miraculous keyfobs and moneyclips which are the perfect antidote to what to get him or her (they really do transcend space and time).

Some scenes from some of our events last year:

Of course if you're nowhere near NY, look out next week when we'll have all sorts of new things up in the Bonbon Shop for the holidays and an offer of
15% off* through December 1oth on all web orders.

(Oh and if you have a blog and want to spread the word, just let me know and I'll give you an extra 5% for a total of 20% off!)
Your last day to get your orders in for Chanukah delivery is December 8th
and for Christmas delivery is the 17th!

*(bridal pieces, custom work and Icky not included...sorry!)

7 comments:

nadia said...

Oh Goodness do i want to show up for that!! do you have a horse stall for a very big horse:)!

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Icky is not included?? Darn. And darn that I don't live anywhere near NY. It looks fabulous, and if I were close, I'd certainly want to come over... I'm so happy and excited for you, Deb..! And I can't wait for you to show us your revamped studio space... :)

xo,
-maria

AC said...

yay! see you on the 6th! i invited angel again and also a new friend.

Cindy said...

oh wow, you are going to be busy. better get well like now. hope to see you at one of those places! scott uses a binder clip for his money. it's really sad ;).

Amy@OldSweetSong said...

Ohhhhhh Deb! This sounds like an event I want to come to. I have a baby shower that day also so I'll have to wait and see how long that lasts. But I definitely want to try!

Caroline said...

Loev the picture with the cat. That's awesome. I've enjoyed this blog--super cool.

heidi said...

Beautiousness!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!
Are you boxing-up some Icky to send to my house?? I'm waiting....
xoh