Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gift Local at Flatbush Farm

I will be (proudly) at the Flatbush Farm Gift Local event today while Vanessa will be holding down the fort at Gifted in Manhattan.

Click here to see what's on the menu at the farm!
In other news, I am awed at how fast people have found my new "pop-up shop" and just how much and how often we are working--nearing the holidays, these are the season's best sellers (below). Pretty romantic I'd say, as this is the time of year I get inside the minds of nervous "other halves". We'll have some of these at Gifted next week and a few today at Gift Local.
Sweet little gold dipped lockets and
charms , an old nickel with antique glass
and other assorted fun stuff.

and Happy Hannukah!

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

completely adore the buffalo nickel necklace!!
xx
callie

molly said...

Happy Hannukah!