Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paris 9-28-10 and projects like ducks

a few pics from the bonbon goes to paris archives

I am going back to Paris kittens, among other projects all in a row, like little ducks but not as fuzzy and more challenging to wrangle these last few weeks, perfect on the heels of our long August holiday.
This time, preparing a "private salon" of three on at 12 rue Chapon in the Marais where all the little galleries and boutiques will be buzzing with Spring 2011 Collections. I am showing with my friends and very talented designers, Claudia from Hageli in Paris and Christine, from Hut Up, Berlin where we will be presenting our own collections for Spring + Summer 2011 and hosting a little pop-up boutique as well.
Please come?

6 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

if I was in Paris I would totally be there!!
what fun you will be having!! yah, for you!
xx
callie

love lives in the kitchen said...

i'm never tired to watch pics from paris!
have a great weekend,
justyna

molly said...

oh, please! i wish!

mosey said...

Wow, I'm going to Paris too and would love to come. Problem is I return to NYC on the 26th. Will you have any other collection showings before Sept. 28?

Ana said...

Hello ! Where can I find your bracelets in Paris ? I live there and would love to buy one...
Thanks

hmstrjam said...

very tempting Madame Bon!