Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scenes from the Studio

I loved this bouquet sent by my sweet sister-in-law for the holidays. I love hanging my flowers upside down by their toes--I think they like it too, since I think they aim to please. This one has been cheering me up every time I look at it. Such deep pretty colors

Earrings from our new "Every Cloud has a Silver Lining Collection", getting wrapped and shipping out for the Spring shop orders. I will debut them for you sooner than you think...

and busy busy busy working on Fall pieces, getting ready to show in NY and then hustle off to exhibit in Paris in our new showroom and then a little plan for a trunk show in London...more on that soon!

Some beautiful pieces of silver, needle and bead work salvaged from old Afghani textiles made of course, by Afghani women. There is so much incredible talent and spirit imbued in each piece, we are amazed and honored to have received these. Charting some new designs to cross and honor all our cultural pathways.

5 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Pure heaven....ya know? Getting glimpses into your studio is pure heaven. You KNOW I love those "silver lining" pieces and those Afghani textile pieces? You can just sign me up right NOW. :)
xoxo
Melis

What Possessed Me said...

Whoa - I can't wait to see what you do with those Afghani pieces. My heart skipped a beat. xo

onesilentwinter said...

beautiful deb

Isabelle said...

these Afghani pieces look beautiful ... they remind me Rajasthani pieces

cindy* said...

so much gorgeousness deb! perfect morning pick-me-up :)