Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where to find All things Bright & Bonbon

These are the holiday events I'll be participating in this month, so if you're in the NY area please try to come visit one of them. There are some incredible designers at each of these events so it's really worth checking out.
Thursday, December 13th
Holiday Sale @ In Good Company– Promoting Women Designers & Businesses
16 W. 23rd Street (4th Floor)
New York, NY 10010
6pm-9pm
For more information: (646) 810-9195

Saturday, December 15th
GIFT ON GRAND (on Kent)
@ Secret Project Robot
210 Kent @ Metropolitan
11am-7pm
Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Sunday, December 16th
DIVINE STUDIO HOLIDAY SALE
11am-6pm
21 E. 4th Street
New York City

I've had such an overwhelming response to the NY Times article that I can't make pins fast enough. I'll have some brand new ones at all of these sales if I work 24 hours a day for the next 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi,

I would like to buy a link in the post on your site.
Please let me know how much it is to have a link in the post under the keyword we are requesting (please note: we are not interested in Google ads and banners). The link should be in static html. Payment will be by PayPal.
If you are not interested then please indicate this in a reply and we will not disturb you anymore.

Yours faithfully,
Nicole Williams