Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last Tango













On my last day in Paris, after a week of being inside and working for 10 hours a day, I had one day free. I walked to one of my favorite places to dig around for some antique beads, across the islands (above) and up the busy loud Boulevard Sebastapol. After, I dropped into the metro and went up to Montmartre (below) to visit one of my shops. I hadn't been for too long and took the afternoon to walk around, a luxury, drank a cup of chocolat and watched the world go by for a few last hours.














9 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

*Sigh*

Good thing I'm planning a virtual trip to Paris. I really need to go!

Aran said...

thanks for sharing these beautiful photos deb. i particularly like the grey tones in the first set of photos of the paris streets. lovely.

ana dane said...

i could go for a cup of chocolat chaud right about now.

trupeach said...

i feel light as a feather looking at these. so charming, so pretty.
merci!

amy said...

i so wish i could have been there with you, walking around, photographing, sipping coffee...

vana chupp said...

are you going next year? Can i come with? No really???I am very serious...
BTW...I am working on a little souvenir type of thing for you...I need your address once again:)

Fifi Flowers said...

FABULOUS photos! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Paris!

karina said...

I was going to wirte exactly the same that Fifi!!!
Ahhhh Paris!

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

i just love what you see and choose to shoot. very interesting—especially pic no. 10! not sure what it is, but the composition is really cool!

There was an error in this gadget