Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring Out and Then Home





an al fresco french lunch graduation party with the family







The activities of last weekend: Friday: Emily's high school graduation (she dyed her hair again..I love that kid), Saturday at the Brooklyn Flea, Saturday night: train to my parents for a BBQ (I ate the leftovers), Sunday: a look at some houses in an idyllic little seaside town with idyllic little houses with not such idyllic little price tags and finally Monday: coming home...to a big red strawberry, peas from the market, our first dinner on the patio with my best friend and Icky wearing my slippers.

15 comments:

Vana said...

Love this post! The pictures are lovely too but the last one has my heart:)

Yoli said...

Lovely images and post.

onesilentwinter said...

how fun this looks. i the feeling of this post!

willow said...

Lovely grad pics. Sparks poignant memories.

Chris said...

Great images. I love the shots of the strawberries and the peas, and of course Icky wearing your slippers!

cindy* said...

icky, that slipper thief! your weekend sounds fantastic...i love hypothetical house hunting with sean. congrats to emily! and that little strawberry and those peas, yum! hooray for family weekends!

(i have a picture of my mom with her bonbons on the ol' blog by the way, funny story about that too that i need to tell ya).

cindy : quaint said...

it all looks wonderful. icky is my favorite.

Aran said...

how fun deb! you are making me miss my family with these photos.

lotta said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

heidi said...

I love Icky!

hmstrjam said...

love the fruit and that spooky cat!

Chessa! said...

It all sounds wonderful! and this weekend? more general goodness I'm sure:) xx

mosey said...

ohhh waaah, brooklyn how I miss thee. Your photos made my heart flutter :)

jen jafarzadeh said...

how perfect — an alfresco lunch + the brooklyn flea. two of my favorite things.

Mrs.French said...

and she's beautiful...wow...looks wonderful...xo t

There was an error in this gadget