Monday, February 21, 2011

Playtime

OH! How I wish I could be here in NY to see Playtime the children's trade fair, straight from France and Tokyo and here now, for it's second season and this one has with a pop-up boutique!
(I love Pop-Up Boutiques).

It's not the kind of big Javits Center exhausting-walk-until-you-drop style show--this one is absolutely...beautiful, every corner brings surprises in a gorgeous raw space on Mercer Street in Soho- here you'll find all the most talented designers, toymakers, artists designing for children (including my favorites Bensimon (little sneakers!) and Ketiketa) this season made even more exciting with... a Pop-Up Boutique!!! Should be incredible, with designer samples from , Coral & Tusk, Agua by Trash-a-Porter, Lalé, Wovenplay and more.

I wish I could be there to be welcomed warmly by Hortensia and Sebastien and Marie and their crew and see what new surprises they have created this season. I will be in Paris of course, their hometown, exhibiting my "adult" stuff but, I promise, Bonbon is making a children's line so I can show at Playtime...Really really...

82 Mercer Street
March 5-7th,
Register here.
Run don't walk!

1 comment:

Callie Grayson said...

What a fun Play Day!
I must find that horse head for my nieces room! How sweet is that plush: horse with feathers, Show Pony!!

xx
callie