Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sarah's Locket

Sometimes I get a letter from someone who has a piece of my jewelry and it makes my day. I love happy customers.

My favorite moments are when someone chooses a gift for someone they love...I remember when her husband bought this...She wrote to me today:
"...while I don't have a lot of jewelry, the pieces I have are all from my husband. Back in June he went to the Brooklyn Flea with our daughter Olive and bought this necklace in celebration of our 4th anniversary. Sorry the picture is blurry, but I wanted to show you that I actually squeeze pictures of my girls into this tiny locket. cool huh?
Thanks for your beautiful work.

-Sarah

See this piece, lumiere avec locket here.

3 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

What a beautiful note!

Sarah said...

Wow! Nice of you to share my note. I am sure there are lots of folks out there who feel similarly. I hope this doesn't jinx me for the giveaway though.

Anonymous said...

That is soo cool

Joie