Thursday, December 9, 2010

Luster's Gift Guide and Soirée News!

Thanks to Jenny from Luster for including our Airplane on Vintage Nickel Moneyclip all up in her beautiful Men's Gift Guide. Super Manly. I'll take the whiskey por favor. Last night after dinner I got drunk on Cassis (yeah I know but its strong AND sweet) and took down the shiny holiday decorations. Jim got on the ladder, threw it around while I pointed out it didn't look "organic-y enough". But he assured me it looks quite festive. Perfect!

So now we're full steam ahead getting ready for our Open House Soirée on Saturday! Am excited that our pals from Sovereign Beck will be joining us with their beautiful ties again annnnnnd...
Jared just dropped off our new gift bags! What is this green? I love them...
I'm unnaturally excited about Saturday. Like a child. A little numb fingered caffeinated child.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thx for the mention! xo Luster

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I am ridiculously excited too! To see you and celebrate! Yipppeee!
xo
Melis

Anonymous said...

My favorite color green.

The Royal Me said...

OH HELLZ yea!!!!