Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Waterfront Mercantile, Brooklyn


We are so happy to have been invited by Denise Fasanello and her husband Adam Frank as they hosted me and a small number of talented local designers to be part of their pop-up shop, The Waterfront Mercantile in their gorgeous Cobble Hill Studio. It goes tomorrow & Saturday 12-7 and it so absolutely lovely. If you can go to see the space, the beautiful flowers and wreaths Denise has made, Lotta's gorgeous textiles, Breck's new stationary gift sets and more. I bought paperwhites from Denise in beautiful little mason jars and the prettiest little bay laurel wreath--now who to give them to? myself!

happy. tired. exhausted. must sleep now. A few pics but then I really must go to bed.

(Just found this list for all the holiday fairs happening in Brooklyn on my new favorite Brooklyn Based. I just happen to be in 3 of them! Whoa...)

4 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Deb ~

All this good fortune is so rightfully deserved! Wish I was closer, I would visit each and every one of your 'venues'! Congratulations and Happy Holidays!

~Melissa

Shokoofeh said...

This is so great, Deb! Congratulations! xo

virg said...

how do you do it all? the mercantile looks beautiful. you need to gift yourself a massage after all this!

molly said...

you make me miss brooklyn