Monday, June 18, 2007
Too busy with lists
ReadyMade Digest. Turned out to be a good idea but right before the advert came out, my website decided to have some technical difficulties. Long story short, I was on the phone every day last week trying to figure out out my website problems and work on a million other things at the same time. PLUS, the orders kept coming even though the proper pieces advertised (I should have had all of the FALL collection up last week. So I'm a little behind in uploading land. Boohoo, huh. I'll do it this week late into the night I'm sure.
Last week, I made a countdown for all the things I need to get done by July 12th, my self-imposed deadline. It 's week by week and sometimes minute by minute.
1. Finish designing and working on the Spring Collections.
2. Finish my new press-kit, print, and send out.
3. Send out my new Limited Edition Summer Linesheets and send to my shop mailing list plus all the new stores Vanessa has been cold-calling.
4. Organize the logistical nightmare that is the Photo shoot for Spring/ Summer '08.
5. Design Look Book for Spring '08
I'll finish the linesheets (since I might make some late additions in August/September).
Why am I rocking it out so fast and furious? I'm having surgery and will be laid up for 4-6 weeks.
(Please send ideas for things I can do (not work-related please) while I'm not allowed to do anything for the first 2 full weeks)
at 6:34 PM