Saturday, December 20, 2008

ahh friends

What a long week...work won't be over for me 'til Sunday, and Monday we announce the winner of the big raffle, but I got something in the mail on Wednesday that made me float on air and reminded me that the holidays are meant for me too: how lucky I am to know someone who is always inspiring and supportive and sweet...and who lets me sample what I have always imagined from just the pictures would be...heavenly...I am so lucky to have made such a lovely friend.

(I took these with my laptop! I didn't have a camera until just tonight--by then these were all gone!)


(P.S. and PSSST! You have until 5 pm tomorrow to enter the raffle while donating to a great cause...(We can only deliver in the U.S. but if you live abroad and you would like to enter AND you end up as the winner, please agree to pay for the shipping of this package (about USD$60) and you're in! For more info and to look again at what's inside look here!)



9 comments:

Paradiso di Magdaleina said...

j'Adore
Jadore
Jade Or
Ja Dort
I love
Anna Magdaleina
France

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

thank you deb! i'm glad to read they were all gon by the time you got the camera. that is always my goal. i want to know all about your new camera when i come back ok? i'm literally out the door to the airport now. thank you sweetie!

High Desert Diva said...

Oh yummy. Lucky you!


Raffle post up today...

Julia said...

You are too precious! I love that you took these with your laptop's camera! It's a mind-blowing thought that the holidays are really meant for us too!

XOXO

cindy* said...

yay! what a fun surprise.

P said...

You totally won the friend lottery! How happy you look. Sweets for the sweet.

Anonymous said...

Are they not the best things ever!!!!!! i love the laptop pictures....

a new camera!!!

heidi said...

Cutie Deb with the cookies!!!! Happy Holidays, my friend! xxooh

Melissa de la Fuente said...

You are so adorable Deb! What a wonderful surprise and one you completely deserve! I hope you meet your quota for the raffle tomorrow!
xo
Melis