nor this raffle(sia) flower, the largest flower known to man.
THIS RAFFLE! You know the rules but if you don't go here. We're doing so well and so close to our goal of raising $2000 for the Food Bank of NYC.
The Food Bank of NYC works to end food poverty and increase access to affordable, nutritious food for low-income New Yorkers throughout the five boroughs. And look at what you can win:1. 6 5x7 prints from the Purple Series, Blissful Images by Traci French
2. Set of 12 Bird Notecards by Le Papier Studio
3. Robin Coasters by Sesame Letterpress
4. Baby Alpaca Knit Hat handmade in Peru
from Hortensia Handmade
5. Two Packs of the Most Delicious Cookies
from TeaSpot NYC
6. Tiny Basket, Earthenware by Perch Designs
7. One-Of-a-Kind Pheasant Necklace in Silver
by Bonbon Oiseau
8. Organic Provence Bath Tea, Bath Salts
& Handmade Soy Candle by Brooklyn's own Self+Therapy
9. Open Road Publishing's Best of Paris
& Eating & Drinking in Paris Guides
10. Handmade Fascinator, Antique Feather & Flower by
Bonbon Oiseau Jewelry
11. Two Birds, handmade by Ann Wood Handmade
12. Antique Lace (not shown but very beautiful!) from High Desert Diva
Come and buy a raffle ticket from me today for $5 at Gifted
or for $10 on-line via paypal...*
just send to deb at bonbonoiseau dot com!
You have until today, December 21st at 6pm e.s.t. to enter!
* We're only taking U.S. entries at this time but if you live overseas and don't mind paying for shipping (about USD$75), by all means enter! We'd like to give as much as we can to the food bank and not the P.O.!
**Any donation of $100 or more and I will send a pair of these little bonbons (as well as enter your name 10 times into the raffle!)
OK, I'm on my way to my last sale of the season--hope you New Yorkers brave the weather and come and see me and all the great and talented designers and artists and vendors at
Brooklyn Flea's Gifted: A Holiday Market.
See you here tomorrow at noon to see find out the winner !!!