Before I tell you all later tonight about the Studio Soirée on Saturday (and all the wonderful surprise people who showed up!) and the Gifted Holiday Market in Fort Greene yesterday, first let me tell you about the raffle.
We raised $345 on Saturday and almost $80 on-line (update: just added $50 for a total of $475! Yeehaw!) to benefit the Food Bank of NYC...and two whole weeks to go! What we'd love is to raise at least $2000 since for every dollar donated and organization called Robin Hood will triple our donation! That's $6000 for the mathmatically challenged (like myself) that you will help to raise!!! So to entice you and stimulate your giving finger (just hit the donate button below) here is the final round-up of prizes (worth almost $500 combined!) all for one lucky winner generously donated by the following amazing people:
2. Set of 12 Bird Notecards by Le Papier Studio
3. Robin Coasters by Sesame Letterpress
4. Baby Alpaca Knit Hat handmade in Peru
from Hortensia Handmade
5. Two Packs of the Most Delicious Cookies
from TeaSpot NYC
6. Tiny Basket, Earthenware by Perch Designs
7. One-Of-a-Kind Pheasant Necklace in Silver
by Bonbon Oiseau
8. Organic Provence Bath Tea, Bath Salts
& Handmade Soy Candle by Brooklyn's own Self+Therapy
9. Open Road Publishing's Best of Paris
& Eating & Drinking in Paris Guides
10. Handmade Fascinator, Antique Feather & Flower by
Bonbon Oiseau Jewelry
11. Two Birds, handmade by Ann Wood Handmade
12. Antique Lace (not shown but very beautiful!) from High Desert Diva
Come and buy a raffle ticket for $5 at any of the events I'll be at
(look over at the sidebar for details!)
or for $10 on-line via paypal...*
just send to deb at bonbonoiseau dot com!
You have until December 21st at 5pm to enter!