Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Little Soirée And Throngs of People Buying Local!!










What an incredible weekend! (I know it's Tuesday but wait.. it's Tuesday?...).
First Saturday's Soirée: Michelle from Hortensia Handmade and Tamika from Self+Therapy (see her with her bonbon in her hair?) brought all their fantastic goods, Ana from TeaSpot NYC dazzled us with her heavenly baked goods (she is one skilled baker people) and Breck from Sesame Letterpress, although she couldn't be there, let us sell her beautiful cards and calendars and even donated the sales of her coasters to the Food Bank!
How great that so many people came by to support us and kick off the season with so much cheer, family and friends, old and new. And how amazing to meet some lovely blogging friends who stopped by to say hi, Melissa, and Marichelle and Persephone! And how I wished some of you from all over the world could have been here too to toast with us and enjoy the day. It was really nice...
And then I packed it all up and took the show on the road the next day to the Gifted Holiday Market in Fort Greene (below)...it was so busy I didn't stop all day except to take notes on all the things I'll need to make more of for next week...or this week I mean: Saturday's Secret Santa Project (formerly Gift on Grand) and Sunday's Divine Studio Sale...(I'll be selling raffles there $5 a pop and you'll get to see the prize box in all it's boxed glory!) Hope to see you there! I need a nap.
awesome Obama cards, no?
by Moontree Letterpress
(available at Divine Sale on Sunday or Gifted on the 21st)

21 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, you doll! You are just the sweetest, cutest thing ever Deb! It was SO much fun, truly a lovely, wonderful evening. Plus, I have been wearing my gorgeous earrings from you since then. You must be exhausted but, I am so happy for you that it went so well. It was my extreme pleasure to meet you and all of your wonderful friends. Thank you, thank you.
xoxo
Melissa
ps those Obama cards are AWESOME. :)

Claire said...

wow! you are an inspiration and an example.

nadia said...

looks like a wonderful time deb! your glowing!

willow said...

Wow! Nice pix! Everyone looks so happy and for a good cause, too.

High Desert Diva said...

Awww...looks like so much fun!

Project Ecoart said...

Lookks like fun! Love the Obama cards...and of course Boln Bon Oiseau ;)

P said...

I loved meeting you! What a wonderful collection of talented people and beautiful creations. I am thoroughly enjoying all of my goodies. How did I miss you in Fort Greene? BAH!

Love the picture of me looking slightly demented from too much Recession Red during daylight hours.

My Castle in Spain said...

I love your beret !! this all looks wonderful and you all look so happy!

Deb, sorry for the stupid question but is it too late to donate to the raffle ? I would have been happy to donate a pack of cards towards it.

Have a super week !!

cindy : quaint said...

everyone looks so happy and the events seem like they were great fun & successful! one weekend down, two to go!

lazysundae said...

many many thanks again to you and jim. angel and i had a great time. hope to see you again soon - will definitely make it to the divine sale on sunday and maybe finally we can do dinner at snacky!

amy said...

it looks like SUCH fun! wish i could have been there!

lazysundae said...

(after all the holiday craziness that is!)

please sir said...

Awww looks so fun!!!

cindy* said...

gah! i wish i could attend any one of these events...but i did send my dear friend that lives in nyc the info...maybe she could stop by and i could live vicariously through her...

Julia said...

What an incredible event! I'm so envious of all of you who were able to go and participate :)

Chessa said...

I wish I would have been able to go! you are so talented. I want one of those hair pieces!!

Elizabeth said...

My goodness, it looks like it all went so well! I'm so pleased for you, and I'm wishing you a few minutes to catch your breath this week!

Mrs.French said...

this looks like the most amazing time...it's almost like I was there...almost...sigh...xo

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I just read your interview on Faboolosity and I think your blog (and you!) are faboo. :-) I just bought a raffle ticket. Amazing job on that! Best of luck.

I'm sorry I missed this soiree...looks like good times had by all.

- Laura

potty mouth mama said...

Wow. Looks fantastic, what a beautiful thing. Go you!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,中古車,二手車

There was an error in this gadget