Sunday, September 20, 2009

Countdown to Paris

I leave the Tuesday after next. And my to do list is as long as the Eiffel Tower is high. At least that's how it feels. But I am getting things done!

This morning I scanned my favorite turkey feather and worked on a quick design for a silkscreen for some little canvas bags I bought. The bags are tiny, just big enough for a...jewelry box. I thought they'd be fun to give to buyers and assorted other customers. I really need a real graphic designer.

Next up: I work on displays and some new photos since our shoot last week fell through. Please send luck or come over and help me.

6 comments:

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Sending heaps of good luck, Deb.
-maria

TIG said...

adore how the scanned feather turned out -- how exciting to be leaving so soon -- sending you the best of luck! xo

cindy* said...

that's a mighty pretty turkey feather there...

sending you lots of luck beams!

limonana said...

adoring this logo...Bonne chance lady!

jennifer said...

Not at all! They're wonderful!

The Royal Me said...

this looks fawking fantastic!
i have some peeps who will be in town the same week in Paris, Imma send'em your way!