Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Night's Class








Last night was the second of our studio workshops: Fabric Flower Corsage. I taught a very talented buncha ladies how to make three different kinds of fabric flowers and they rocked the house. Even Icky got drunk and adorned by evening's end and it was such a good time, I am going to have to hold a second one: Tuesday evening July 21st with all new materials and some new twists.
I am also adding some serious new flowers to the Bonbon store so stay tuned. I am addicted.

Flower Corsage Workshop #2:
Tuesday, July 21st
7pm-9pm
$65 plus $25 for materials
Class size limited to 8!
To register or for more details, write to me at deb@bonbonoiseau dot com

9 comments:

The Royal Me said...

MY BUN LOOKS HAWT!!!

so much fun deb! wearing my hairbow tomorrow for sure!!

P. said...

Icky really needs to lay off the sauce.

Amy@OldSweetSong said...

What up hotties?!

Mrs.French said...

nice...now why don't you just pack them all up and send them my way..thanks...xo t

Isabelle said...

What a lovely flower girls gang !!!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

your ladies are too cute! looks like so much fun!

cindy* said...

how fun! the flowers are lovely...i want! can't wait to see the crazy serious ones you add to the shop.

Tracey said...

lucky students!!! yes, we were in NY! I thought about a trip to Brooklyn, but the whirlwind of travelling solo with baby Willa knocked me over!!

Alexa said...

Summer girly fun! I wholeheartedly approve . Now can you make me a camera holster for my hair?