Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Birthdays Need (Cup)Cakes




These cupcakes might be the most beautiful cupcakes I've ever seen.

I love looking through cookbooks. And for the past year I've loved perusing Tastespotting, the ultimate food blog site.
Last night I found this beautiful blog from Australia, Oh For the Love of Food!
Like babies and bulldog puppies, cupcakes as beautiful as these, just fill people with happiness and joy. Cupcakes are the new unicorns, rainbows, angels. These are flavored with orange juice. They're little orange cupcakes!
My two best friends and my brother all have birthdays within a few days of each other in 2 weeks. These would say "I was made with love for your birthday" all over them. I might add a few drops of orange flower water and a little orange rind for a little more color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your dedication to finding beauty in an ordinary day.. and little things like cupcakes!