Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The New Collection Is Up and a Daily Candy Deal!

On a dreary gray day in January...a bright spot. The Spring Collection is up with a slew of new lapel pins and hand-crafted necklaces with reverse-painted "Essex Crystals" from the new "Le Tour du Monde en 80 Jours" and we were in Daily Candy Deals today. The Deal expires on February 22nd so treat yourself or your sweetheart to something. And if you leave a comment anywhere on my blog in addition to your order, I'll throw in a little extra treat!
Can't wait to hear from you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spring looks fabulous..if only the collection could hurry it along.

Anonymous said...

doh, that was from me! still trying to figure out how to work these computing machines.

-ana

Unknown said...

all of your collection is amazing. I've just emailed on how to order Reve des Bonnie & Clyde Collection: Queen of Hearts Bracelet, I first saw you on Daily candy but now it's for sure that I'll be a returning customer. love it love it love it =)
cey

Anonymous said...

I love the Srping line. I just ordred the Violette Noire, Circles Vert necklace this weekend. :-)
I am looking forward to wearing it. Congrats on the new line!
+ tanya