Thursday, February 8, 2007

Photoshop Googly Eyes & More Gift ideas from Bonbon


I've been up since 5:30 am, since Jim left for the airport--he's going to Portland, OR for the weekend to shoot a fishing trip for I'm not exactly sure what reason. These two tradeshows are looming larger, and I had a hard time sleeping anyway thinking about how my linehsheets need to be finished by next Friday and I still had a lot to do to make them happen. So, I scanned all the Fall pieces this morning--I scan instead of photographing each piece because it's just easier and looks fine for the linesheets. Then, I decided that I should add some new charm pieces for Fall, to grow the Les Historiettes Collection. Now, 17 hours later I'm not sure I like what I did, so I may not use them at all. Sometimes my days go like that. Large periods of time that end up having been futile in an effort to satisfy some impulse that I think might work.
Key Fobs and Black Dahlia Bracelet from Bonbon Oiseau Spring Collection.

No comments: