Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally

My invitations have been printed and have gone out--up late addressing them two nights in a row --oh how I need to learn simple computer programs-- and next Tuesday the e-card goes out. My friend Jen who is an art director at a fancy NY social arts "club" said that Tuesday is the best day of the week for catching people's attention. Monday they're just coming down from the weekend, Friday they're planning their weekend, and the rest of the week is work work work! So Tuesday. What about Wednesday?

This weekend it's line sheets, pricing and walking the NY tradeshows, while my lovely assistant Vanessa will run our little table at the Smith Street Market in Carroll Gardens on Saturday. I love doing that. It's a fun neighborhood with fashion-savvy women and they get visitors from all over the city, I love the immediate feedback and it's lovely to talk to other designers and share information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, the card looks amazing- and i'm not just saying that because i'm a libra! nice work.