Monday, September 10, 2007

Girl's Guide

Some secrets are too good to keep. So when I found out that Caitlin Friedman and Kimberly Yorio recently launched the Girl's Guide Blog, I was compelled to share.

This is the book that helped me launch and stick with my business. This book was my mentor when I couldn't figure out what to do next. It's an invaluable and fun(!) read for anyone starting out or growing their own business. After wading through a sea of hard-to read business books, it was finally the sweet down-to-earth tone and advice mixed with pertinent case studies and personal experience that I trusted to get Bonbon off and running.

I still keep it on my desk as a reminder of where I came from.
Bookmark their blog and pass it on. It's sure to be amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your collection at The Indie artists fair in Brooklyn on Saturday and recognized it from some press mention s in the past. I bought the dime necklace - and I have to tell you - all weekend, people were commenting on it. Down to my manicurist - who was literally spellbound and said in a Russian accent..."I don't ondairstond thees, but I love it" She stared at it for twenty minutes,

I really love your stuff. Do you manufacture it all yourself or do you design the pieces and have others put them together? and, where will you be showing again?

Thanks -

Ruby Rose