Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home and off again

Joe Fornabaio for The New York Times

I'm leaving for Iowa for tomorrow to spend a long weekend with my in-laws.
I'm hoping we can visit some antique shops around there (where there's plenty of bonbon-esque stuff to be found).

When I get back it's Get Ready for Father's Day Mode at the Studio and the Brooklyn Flea on the 8th. I'll have some terrariums(!) and check out the new recession-proof Bonbon Oiseau brass and nickel money clips we have in store for you and anyone who needs to clip money. We'll have them in silver as well and they'll be up on the site next week!

Bonbon Oiseau Money Clips $38-$64 (for the antique nickel)

In the meantime, I leave you with this (which Jim just told me to look at while he prints our tickets.) Good for a sweet tooth am guessing and the opposite of what will happen on our quiet homesy weekend in Iowa. I do like the link to Thrillist as well.

2 comments:

AC said...

will definitely try to catch you at the flea! i want a terrarium to add to our nest :)

molly said...

i LOVE the new money clips!