Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rainy Days

The days lately have been rainy. You know what they say about April showers. Plus it makes everything smell so good. Finally it's May and here's what's going on in my window box and little (it's a 3' x 4' plot) garden at the moment. I just got to planting finally last Saturday.
Today the sun is shining a little but it's cold. I took these pictures on Monday in the drizzle. I love the sparseness of the early Spring buds because by Summer it's an overgrown jungle out there which is nice to cover up all that black painted iron railing (which I've actually grown fond of).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flowers really are the best. they look good even when soaking wet, which is actually kind of hard for us humans to pull off.

-ana

Anonymous said...

april showers bring may flowers but what do may flowers bring?

PILGRIMS......

Love, Joie