Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grupwork

Whose are these?

Discovery while looking up George Lois the other day: Class-O-Matic, a private blog (whoops) designed for a design professor's design students. Outtasight verbiage and so much to see, I'd say it's a hotbed of inspiration. It's like being his/her student. I'd like to be his/her student.

Agree, agree (!) with the post of April the 12th about the amazing art direction for the film Marie Antoinette --I had downloaded some of these as screen savers off of the "official site" just after watching the film, a film, which, I had watched twice in a row--the feathers-I mean come on...
Tim Walker's photographs, below, posted on class-o-matic on June the 15th. Loving these muted and sometimes messy fairytale allusions, esp. The Princess and the Pea inspiration for that first photo.Thanks Class-O-Matic.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

love those tim walker photos...and your blog!