Thursday, June 19, 2008

June Wedding Inspiration and Style Me Pretty

Have another consultation today to design a head-piece for a new bride-to-be. It's always exciting to see the vision these ladies bring to their day. In about an hour, in creating this detail, the woman, her inspirations for her wedding, how she envisions her whole day, of course the look of the dress, and the feeling she wants to evoke come out on the (work)table along with all the odd bits and bonbon treasures and jewels and old linen flowers and tulle I have to work with.

This morning I was perusing wedding blogs, which I really should do more often--there are so many beautiful ones--and came across the beautiful Style Me Pretty, filled with inspirations galore, more incentive for my do-over wedding. Yesterday's post of photos of a LA wedding lovingly, magically designed by Duet Weddings and perfectly photographed by Leigh Miller are just amazing. I just can't get enough of this gorgeous wedding, all at once rustic and woodsy and elegant.

Abby from Pretty is right to say that "it's the details that transform a pretty wedding into a spectacular wedding" in yesterday's post. Now I'm really looking forward to my bridal visit.

(Have added more sites to my Weddings list over there in the sidebar-check it out!)

No comments: