Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sneak Peak at What's Coming

This week, I'll be adding a few new pieces from our Heirloom Collection for Fall '08 to the site. I was pretty excited to have found these reverse-painted glass cabochons last year from one of our favorite dealers. We're thinking they're from the 1920's and 30's. We set them in 1940's enameled copper settings--the glass and the setting just happened to serendipitously fit together--and I've designed some different contexts for them-earrings, bracelets and these "bubble" necklaces that clasp in the front and look beautiful on, I think.
I couldn't find every sign in the horoscope but I've been wearing all of them--especially in love with the ducks for Autumn.

4 comments:

Helene said...

I have been meaning to tell you that I have been admiring your jewelry creations on your other site for a while. If I did not spend all my time in a kitchen, they would be in every space available in my drawers and self! Keep up the good work!

Pea and Pear said...

Your jewelry is so exquisite!! Especially the duck piece, I may just have to save up for a splurge... do you mail to Australia :)
I stumbled upon your blog from your comment on canelle et vanille (my all time favorite food blog) and am really glad that I did. Happy day x

Bonbon Oiseau said...

Thank you both so much for your lovely comments. Your blogs, Tartelette and Pea & Pear are just incredible as well--thank you for writing and introducing me to what you do.

And I ship all over the world, thanks for asking!

Mrs.French said...

You have a new fan...I really love your work. Thanks for stopping by my blog, so I could find yours.