Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's New?

I've been a bad blogger. What the Bonbon Machine has been up to:
1. Filling orders from the Paris show. In a few days all the little "birds" will fly to Tokyo, Denmark, Italy, Spain, and (drive to) NY.
2. Updating the website and there's still more coming. Hopefully by next week you'll see the facelift while we get ready for a whole new site overhaul.
3. Planning our holiday shows. This is such a great sale with some amazing designers.
This is my third year doing it. It's where I get all my holiday gifts...
DIVINE STUDIO
21 E. 4th Street
New York City
DECEMBER 16th, 11am-6pm

4. Filling web orders like crazy--most popular necklace this season:5. Getting geared up for FA08 and sorting through some of the gorgeous new pieces I found in France.
6. uh...........

No comments: