Thursday, February 3, 2011

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining for Valentines

New Collection is Looking Up. And Is Up: And Here Too.
Orders for Valentine's Day come with a little bounty of real bonbons, sweets from right here in my neighborhood for orders by Feb 10th.

The collection is dedicated to my father, who told me once that every cloud has a silver lining, so we made little beaded clouds out of the antique seed beads Vanessa and I have been addicted to buying for a few years. Each piece is unique, each one just for you imbued with a lot of love, hope and optimism, now more than ever.

P.S. I bought some new fonts.

4 comments:

cindy* said...

so pretty! these are fantastic and what great inspiration.

nadia said...

i love you dear deb and yes what a beautiful thing to have been told, what a great way to honour such a special man"

limonana said...

LOVE the new bonbons! & what a fitting dedication :o) so touching!

Brad Fallon said...

Love your blog! Great pics!