Sunday, June 22, 2008

Canelle Vanille

More from my weekend getaway through wondrous blogland--I am the Alice Through the Looking Glass of pretty blogs this weekend.

This exceptional blog is called Canelle Vanille and it is...fantastically beautiful. All her dreamy glossy close-ups and warm writings are kind of taking me away I guess, to a land of perfect confections and days lingering in a pretty kitchen spent with seductive ingredients giving off delicious scents.
It's a Wonka-esque comfort blog of the best variety.
And even though I 'm not really much of a baker, a person can dream. Recipe for the Matcha Diamants here (anyone, feel free to let me taste one if you do it!) This one is for my friend at Tea Spot who I think is going to be really happy about this one...
I am also happy because I've found some very pretty blogs through this one, including the post below, la rouge port.

5 comments:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

i am so flattered.... thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Aran is one of my very favorite food bloggers... her food is beautiful and so is she. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aran is exceptionally talented, I have had the privilege of tasting her creations and I have been mourning the empty box ever since- She is a wonderful artist.....
and a very special and kind soul.

Thank you so much for you comment!

P.S. The matcha diamants are truly one of the best things I have tasted in along time- I plan on giving them a try(baking) this week!

ana dane said...

i'm making those matcha diamants for us this week, so get ready.

Alexa Johnson said...

Ooh! I'm headed right over there (after I stop in the kitchen for a treat). So pretty.