Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cobble Hill was





Kaelea of The Royal Me came to help! See my Ann Wood bird in the display? I just take things from my living room and set it up in public. Just keepin' it homely.

GREAT! Again...Here are some pics. I was pretty busy all day with lots of friends (thanks buds) and customers (so cool) from my mailing list coming to visit and only took pictures of my own display. I regret it now because there were some incredible designers there yesterday, particularly Daisyhead and Kataplin kids stuff, Fofolle clothing, Alyssa Ettinger's beautiful ceramics and great laser etched jewelry by Laura Su of Prismera Designs.
It was so nice to meet my customers face to face and everyone had such interesting things to say. Got some great feedback, which in the end is the only thing that keeps it a go go going.

Brooklyn Indie Market

Every Saturday and Sunday 11am-7pm
Corner of Smith and Union in Cobble Hill

No comments: