Thursday, May 31, 2007

Delightful Blogs

Last month I was chosen by Delightful Blogs to be a Delightful Blog! I was pretty happy when I found out, but didn't realize that this was such a big deal until a couple of people told me, "Hey, that's a really big deal...They don't just pick anyone."
So now that's gone to my head and I'm feeling particularly delightful. It's like winning a pageant kind of, and my responsibilities are, to remain delightful. It's a bit of a pressure cooker really.
I love prowling around their site to see all the other delightful entrants. There is such great stuff out there and I'm pretty proud to be listed with all of them.
Thanks Delighful Blogs!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How delightful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I look forward to reading your blog!!