Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today's Studio Soirée & The Raffle



The studio has been transformed. The kitchen is clean. Pepperberries have been placed Martha Stewart-edly around. I bought a case of Prosperity Red and a sleigh-load of pistachios for good measure...
The raffle has taken on a life of it's own and I couldn't feel more proud. Proud that so many of you, despite my somewhat inefficient purchasing system have bought raffles and so many more of you talented folks have offered to donated to the raffle prize. The ante has been upped. At the moment we don't need anymore for the basket but we do need you to buy your raffle ticket!
What you needs to know:
Until the Food Bank sets us up, just go to paypal, buy as many raffle tickets you'd like ($10 a piece on-line until December 21st, $5 at any of the shows I'm doing until the 21st). Be sure your name/address/phone number is on the form (or you can send it to me) and you'll be entered into the most fabulous raffle you've ever known(!) AND supporting the Food Bank of NYC. The winner will be announced on Monday the 22nd.
What hath the raffle inside?
Well we'll unveil the good today but here are the generous donors:
Ann Wood Birds
Bonbon Oiseau Jewelry
Blissful Images, 6 Photos by Mrs. French
Hortensia Handmade Knits
High Desert Diva Vintage
Le Papier Studio Stationary
Perch Design Ceramics
Tea Spot NYC Cookies
Therapy Organic Bath Products
Sesame Letterpress Coasters


Thank you to all who have listed us on your blogs! If you haven't already PLEASE spread the word! We can raise so much more with your help! Any questions please contact me at deb at bonbonoiseau dot com.

Hope to see you this afternoon or tomorrow at Gifted or just here or at your place, in blog land!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful night dear dear bon bon and friends!!!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Is there still time to donate to the raffle? (you can reach me thru my blog profile). I'm feeling a little behind on things these days!

Helene said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there in person!! I am sure it was a success!!

The Royal Me said...

OMGoodness! So much fun!
Soooo glad to see you and thank you for the lil' gifty, BF LOVED it!