Monday, March 2, 2009

Deb and Spring Arrive in Paris








Hi everyone. It's Nichole from Little Brown Pen. I'm excited to be here, and equally excited to meet Deb now that she's arrived in Paris.

I've known since I decided to move here a few months ago that I'd get to meet her in March. But back in December, March and Spring seemed so far away. Time flies when you're stuffing your face with eclairs.

Her arrival coincides with blooming flowers and warmer temperatures, and it's fitting as Deb is one of my sunniest blog buddies. Perhaps she packed color and cheer in her suitcase? Fess up, Deb!

In honor of her arrival, I've put together a top five list. The top five reasons I'm happy she's in Paris.

1. She brought Spring. See above
2. She speaks English. Though I adore practicing my French, I'm eager to speak in complete sentences.
3. I get to see her jewelry!
4. She ferrets out fab restaurants, and I can't wait to meet her in one.
5. I get to put a face with a name. Finally.

Deb,

Welcome to Paradise - I mean Paris! I'll see you on Rue de Richelieu.

15 comments:

cindy* said...

those are some good reasons to be happy! enjoy your visit with deb and of course, enjoy paris!

Anonymous said...

You two will have a fabulous time! And the pic of those strawberries is causing me much heart ache. Eat one for me and have fun.

Stacy said...

So jealous and soooooo wanting those strawberries.

nichole said...

I think I jinxed the weather ... it is cold this afternoon.

Crying real tears. ;)

Cindy said...

everything is so beautiful ... have fun you two!

Vana said...

awwww so great you get to meet deb. she is a sweet sweet gal. love her dearly!

Julia said...

How utterly divine! Nichole, you did a lovely job with the photos :) I'm so jealous, I want to meet both of you in a wonderful Parisian restaurant!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

Hi Nichole! What a sweet sweet post! I recognize that morning sun! Were you at Place Maubert this morning? I was there and then got my only chance to see Notre Dame after 8 am and before 7 pm...
Mon dieu(!),it got cold tonight huh? I'm damning myself for leaving my winter coat home in lieu of some damn fashiony raincoat...

Thanks so much for such a wonderfully nice post-see you at 60 rue de richelieu!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Gorgeous - Thank you for sharing the spring colours of lovely Paris!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

omg, this is beyond words!

Mrs.French said...

I am so, so happy the two of you have a chance to meet...I am hoping she has some of that weather in her pocket...have a wonderful time girlies...xo t

hmstrjam said...

so fun, have a blast you two!!

dee said...

Oh, have so much fun together! I am jealous...I'd so love to be in Paris right now. Your photos are completely breathtaking, especially the ones of the flower market and the strawberries. Gorgeous!!!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Strawberries--so lovely!

Tami Koenig | Your Story Coach said...

Love love love the photos!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!