Monday, March 2, 2009
Deb and Spring Arrive in Paris
Hi everyone. It's Nichole from Little Brown Pen. I'm excited to be here, and equally excited to meet Deb now that she's arrived in Paris.
I've known since I decided to move here a few months ago that I'd get to meet her in March. But back in December, March and Spring seemed so far away. Time flies when you're stuffing your face with eclairs.
Her arrival coincides with blooming flowers and warmer temperatures, and it's fitting as Deb is one of my sunniest blog buddies. Perhaps she packed color and cheer in her suitcase? Fess up, Deb!
In honor of her arrival, I've put together a top five list. The top five reasons I'm happy she's in Paris.
1. She brought Spring. See above
2. She speaks English. Though I adore practicing my French, I'm eager to speak in complete sentences.
3. I get to see her jewelry!
4. She ferrets out fab restaurants, and I can't wait to meet her in one.
5. I get to put a face with a name. Finally.
Welcome to Paradise - I mean Paris! I'll see you on Rue de Richelieu.
at 3:18 PM