Friday, March 6, 2009

Scenes from Day Deux & Do Much Champagne



Silvia from Warmi and Jean from Mi Purocorazon





What working looks like






What playing looks like
Mathilde came to see me! She was my first wonderfully talented intern
from Paris and now she works with Kenzo! I think I was just bragging!



The boys from Nana at Gabriela Ligenza, one of the oldest couture feather
houses in Italy, model some of their killer chapeaux...


The always lovely Hortensia, who has organized
Le Showroom for thirteen seasons.

Hard at work yesterday at Le Showroom and in the evening we all drank champagne and celebrated all the little universes we've created here in this beautiful space.

(thankYOU ma petite abeille for your wonderful post yesterday...Paris is new each time even if I only travle the same streets each day... this time though it might be the weight I'll have gained---I've eaten foie gras and duck in different incarnations three nights in a row...totally worth it.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so fabulous, I'm sure you fit right in. Enjoy!

hmstrjam said...

i have to agree, looks fabulous- those hats look amazing! fun!

cindy* said...

everything looks great! enjoy, enjoy!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh! This just looks like SO much fun my dear! I am so happy for you and so glad you are having a wonderful time! A huge hug to you and hope you and Jim are having a wonderful time in Morocco!
xo
Melis