Thursday, March 26, 2009

The "Visit Us in Dumbo Please" Project!






The "More People in Bonbons Project"

We decided to say goodbye to winter this weekend for real. We want to see more people in Bonbons so we'll be at the fabulous Dumbo Pop-Up Market 11am-6pm, this whole weekend with some great big sales: We'll have samples as well as some of our beautiful Spring Collection (finally!) and all kinds of great gifts to give away and to keep for yourself (heeheehee)!

We'll also show one-of-a-kind-pieces and unless I ever get around to creating an etsy shop, this is the only place you'll see them! Come and visit us and meet Vanessa who'll be there too!)
Details here.

(Apparently Tyra Banks, Marisa Tomei, Jason Schwartzman (who I want to play me in my movie), Liev Schreiber + Naomi Watts, Marcia Gay Harden, and Ally Sheedy have all dropped by the Dumbo Market recently...pretty cool--I hope they (but especially YOU) come this weekend!)

11 comments:

Vana said...

you should create an Etsy shop for the poor us who can't visit you there:)

Danielle said...

I agree with Vana...or perhaps come to Boston?

Tess Kincaid said...

I would love to pop into Dumbo, too!!

Mrs.French said...

we need to talk...this post is pure torture! I would love to be there...could you please, please, please start that little etsy shop that you spoke of? In your free time...hehe...xo t

Camille said...

Best wishes for a successful weekend!! I am going to echo Mrs. French. I wish I could be there, so I await an Etsy shop!

limonana said...

sigh...this kills me, why doesn't any of this cool stuff happen when i'm in town?? well i'll be there in spirit!

Julia said...

I love the opening line of this post :) How fun!

lotta said...

So wish I could be there... Good luck!

cindy* said...

if jason schwartzman played you in a movie i don't know what i would do...probably die laughing. i just re-watched i heart huckabees the other day and somehow forgot about the awkward mud-love scene. now i'm going to have to try to banish it from my mind for days.

i wish i could be there! grrr...wishing you lovely weather for the event though!

hmstrjam said...

so fun bon bon rock it out!

Unknown said...

sending you good vibes from the left coast!~