Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Favorites


Good morning! Jewels here, from Red Otter, come to bring you my Friday Favorites, Parisian style. When I think of Paris, I think elegance, pomp, and pleasure. I remember my first experience with Paris was through the film Sabrina, the newer one. In her last letter to her father she talked about how being in Paris was like seeing the world through rose colored glasses. It was delicious!
Sending you heaps of love, darling Deb! We love you and pray and hope you're having heaps of fun over there right now!
un: Peacock Carte Postal from mulberrymuse
deux: Perfect spring bow vintage shoes from estatesale
troix: After drinking plum wine print by stilettoheights
quatre: Let them eat cake by BluLima

12 comments:

Cindy said...

they're wonderful ... love those pink shoes!

inkWELL Press said...

Just ordered a print from BluLima myself - love that one!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

The peacock is divine. Always love stiletto heights work as well. :)

Rachel said...

I want the shoes! So lovely.

Rachel Follett said...

Great finds! Love the peacock carte postale and the photo of the shoes is adorable!

please sir said...

Such lovely picks and the peacock is fantastic!

littlebyrd said...

Very nice! I love number troix - so elegant. Have a great weekend!

paula said...

What lovely picks.

cindy* said...

i heart those pink shoes...and everything looks so perfectly paris!

Anonymous said...

this is insane, I *just* posted about Paris...these images are all perfect!! It's a sign--time to plan a trip... :-)

Waterrose said...

OH I knew when I saw that print is was by stilettoheights...one of these days I'm going to have to make a purchase.

Bonbon Oiseau said...

these are so beautiful jewels--your paris inspired picks! and of course love the numbers in french--nice touche!!!

it's easy to se paris thru rose-colored glasses...it makes a lot pf parisians laugh---more ont hat soon! (I still have my rose (And plum) colored glasses on-don't worry!)