Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Le Showroom: Day Une






And now a word from your sponsor: Le Showroom Day One. Sorry Nichole...I seem to have brought another kind of spring today..the Spring that rains non-stop sheets of water. At least it rains Evian in Paris...although it was raining outside, the showroom was filled with light and bursting with some of the strongest collections I've ever seen. More on some of the designers this week, I promise. Also, I am in love with my flowers. More on those too soon in a topic I will call: my bi-annual Paris flower buying ritual.

One of today's orders will be going to a really nice shop in Zurich.
I love to see how buyers put a collection together!


* When we had some time, some of the designers and I spent some time ogling the gorgeous pictures and wonderfully sweet posts from Traci and Nichole from the past two days...all of the guests I asked to come here are people who have been inspiring me over the past year and am so so happy to know...I wasn't expecting to be so moved by their incredibly complimentary posts but now I know I should have been--thank you girls and please keep reading--the guests to come are incredible...xoxo deb

12 comments:

AC said...

yay zurich! bonbons will take over the world. can't wait to hear about all the yummy things you have been enjoying.

heidi said...

What a beautiful display! Love the bonbon table banner! Please bring spring back with you? xoh
p.s: and I got your message...YES to Srip. :-)

Esti said...

I hope you are having a great time. Those flowers are so great!

Julia said...

You're off to a great start, even if it's a little soggy :)

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

oh what a wonderful array. i am so jealous deb.... in a good way of course... xoxo

limonana said...

such a lovely selection! great to hear that it's going wonderfully!

nichole said...

Hi Deb!

We will be stopping by the show tomorrow. Our sitter called in sick for tonight. Our plan was to surprise you at the reception. :(

Anyway, see you tomorrow!

Cindy said...

everything looks gorgeous ... love the flowers, bonbons and the view.

Unknown said...

Oh! Your booth looks absolutely beautiful Deb!
So sunny and lovely! I am so happy for you my dear and hope you are having a wonderful time! We miss you!
xo
Melis

Mary-Laure said...

Oh Deb I wish I were in Paris to meet up with you like last year!

Helene said...

My mom is officially beating herself up for leaving Paris when you were getting there! She has been given my dad "the" look!!

Hope you have a wonderful and successful time!

Mrs.French said...

you make is so darn easy to do pretty...xo t