Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks J.W!

If you're in UO and see the Bonbons
please send a pic to deb at bonbonoiseau dot com!
Thanks!

Jade the Jewelry Whore is such a cutie ...she just bought an Urban Bonbon! Check out what she has to say here!

Hey, if you see our Oiselette Collection (our designs, produced by Urban Outfitters) at a UO near you, please snap a photo! I can't be everywhere! I want to see how they look in the "wild"...if you do I'll be sure to send you a bonbontastic surprise! oxo!

5 comments:

Maggie May said...

it looks beautiful on her

Jade said...

Thanks so much!!! And I wish wish wish I could come to one of your classes - they look like they are going to be so much fun!

jennifer said...

I saw your pieces there the other day, they are definite standouts, Deb! Congrats!

blue moss said...

i havent seen them in the store (sadly don't have one in my city)...but i love all your things at uo online....so, so pretty!
michelle

gallery said...

the inner feelings through visual forms of expression, to seek natural beauty and artificial combination of the United States.

油画网油画画廊装饰画