1. Mrs. French wrote such nice things on Monday, I sat in front of my computer and blushed. then I looked through her flikr stream and thought, "wow. did Spring just get gorgeouser?"
traci french's beautiful Spring photos and
2. I finally finished my notebook entry for Jude's great "Do not Leave Unattended" Project. (I had such enthusiasm for it--loved the idea, the sentiment but...I left it way unattended--try 4 months worth of unattended--I mean-it just kind of happened). Anyway, what was nice was to sit and take out my watercolors and play a little. I decided to leave them out and play with them again, my Spring thing-(notice the polka dots). Here is my entry:
a Spring Bonbon she wrote about.
3. a flurry of phone calls from friends and family saying, "GUESS WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW??? URBAN OUTFITTERS STARING AT Your Urban BONBONS" so Jim and I headed over there last night to see and there they were, smiling up at me, with their cute little labels and shimmery little chains saying, " hello mommy"! So yes...take a look--they should be in an Urban Outfitters near you this week...or check it out HERE!
4. I am excited about Krissy's Happiness Project. Beautiful.
5. I'm riding such a wave of calm right now that it is totally freaking me out. Yeah.