I can't remember where I found that top photo but I really love it--i'd love to give it credit..anyone?
Happy First Day of Spring! It's snowing straight down here! Big fat flurries! Ha!
Anyway, I have designed many projects for myself, the perfect time to do it, after being gone for two weeks and coming home to Spring. I wrote to Aran yesterday and told her some of them. A recap:
1. The "Be in the Moment Project"
2. The "Do What You Feel Like Doing Sometimes Project"
3. The "Come up with Some Great New Ideas Project"
4. The "Be Something Nice for Yourself Project"
5. The "So What if you don't do any "Spring Cleaning Project" (goes with the "Who cares if the Place is a mess" Project)
6. The "Do/Be Something Nice for Other People/Humanity as often as Possible Project"
7. The "Turn off the TV and do something else that's Fun Project"
8. The "Put things in Quotations Project" (it's going really well)
9. (Just added) The "Approach the "Big Picture" by taking care of all the "Little Pictures""
Spring is about growth it's true but it's also about possibility. Don't you love that?