Friday, March 20, 2009

The Possibilty of Spring



I can't remember where I found that top photo but I really love it--i'd love to give it credit..anyone?

Happy First Day of Spring! It's snowing straight down here! Big fat flurries! Ha!
Anyway, I have designed many projects for myself, the perfect time to do it, after being gone for two weeks and coming home to Spring. I wrote to Aran yesterday and told her some of them. A recap:
1. The "Be in the Moment Project"
2. The "Do What You Feel Like Doing Sometimes Project"
3. The "Come up with Some Great New Ideas Project"
4. The "Be Something Nice for Yourself Project"
5. The "So What if you don't do any "Spring Cleaning Project" (goes with the "Who cares if the Place is a mess" Project)
6. The "Do/Be Something Nice for Other People/Humanity as often as Possible Project"
7. The "Turn off the TV and do something else that's Fun Project"
8. The "Put things in Quotations Project" (it's going really well)
9. (Just added) The "Approach the "Big Picture" by taking care of all the "Little Pictures""

Spring is about growth it's true but it's also about possibility. Don't you love that?

13 comments:

Brandi said...

These projects are such a fantastic idea! I have a few like them on my plate for the spring (some of which will turn into "after the semester is over" projects). I've particularly been working on things like #1 and #7...with some good success. I can't wait to read more about them!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

ha ha ! These are awesome! As are you....I love your projects and yes, I agree....it is also about possibility and I love that! :)
xo
Melis

hmstrjam said...

i like how be in the moment has become a project! Just be!
Glad you had a great trip bon bon- welcome back!!

nichole said...

Gorgeous!

So sorry we missed each other in Paris. We ended up having to leave in a hurry due to the discovery of a mold infestation (that was likely the cause of one or more of us being sick - longer story).

Hope you had a fab time, and I will definitely see you in NYC!

Maggie May said...

haha!!! i love this!!

Cindy said...

yes! i love your list and all the possibilities for off shoot lists from it. have a great weekend!

artycho said...

Happy Spring! You are right it is all about new possibilities! I myself always feel that everything is possible again that time a year!

High Desert Diva said...

Ha! The top photo is great!

Good luck with all your projects!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

I am not going to forget about those projects you told me about. I need to do the same for myself. you are always such an inspiration deb!

heidi said...

I'm all for the "so what if you don't do spring cleaning project." :-)

lotta said...

wow. how refreshing. I want to take those projects on all at once, but that would defeat the purpose I suppose... Congrats on the urban outfitters bonbons, thats great. I'll look for them next time I go to dc (no urban outfitters in our small town yet...). and welcome back home from your paris trip - sounds like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Love you project list. Marry me?

Esti said...

oOOH... what a great idea... I love your ongoing spring projects... I'm off to make my list too!