Thursday, August 13, 2009

Monsoon - and the life breath of half the world


Beloved Bonbons,

It's P., devoted reader and hanger-on of Bonbon Oiseau, Number One of the Deb Fan Club, and authoress of What Possessed Me. When Deb asked me to guest blog, how could I resist sending her (and you) some love?

One of the many things I love about Deb is her sense of adventure and her curiousity about the world. As she travels through the dusty depths of the wild, wild West, I thought I'd send Deb (and all of her faithful readers) a little refreshment. It's monsoon season after all.




Won't you come play in the rain with me?



12 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

absolutely stunning post! incredible!

cara said...

hell yeah I'll come and play in the rain! Especially if there are soggy doggies.

Ashley English said...

I'll follow you wherever, P.! Always full of gorgeousness and intrigue!

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Beautiful, beautiful post...
-maria

tyler said...

incredible. a gentle reminder of our big big world. lovely post in this lovely space.

Mandarine D'Italie said...

My mind travelled far for a minute - there...this is so fascinating, I love to be reminded of the beauty and diversity of this world - a beautiful one...thanks

P.S. Will be pleased to hear from you at kbortolazzo@hotmail.com

Have a wounderful weekend!!

Laura. said...

oh, yes! i could use a trip right now.

molly said...

each shot took my (hot)breath away! thanks.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I would play in the rain with you anytime, P! This is gorgeous and so very fitting for bon bons one and all!
xoxo
Melis

muralimanohar said...

I adore playing in the rain...When I lived in Chicago, one of the best times would be during a summer storm. The whole neighborhood would come out and play in the rain, splashing through the streets, showering under the roof gutter runoff (not kidding, shampoo and everything! :p ), and meeting up with all their neighbors. It's been years now, but I still remember it with complete clarity and nostalgia.

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW... that's a lot of water... and look at the kids enjoying themselves playing... amazing!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

p, i think my heart just skipped a beat. medic!
you are incredible! i couldn't wait to see what you posted and i love this and you sooo much. thank you. these are the total opposite of the wooly dusty west, the wet exotic east. see you very soon...oxoxo, deb