Sunday, November 29, 2009

Homand Ready for Action

Hope lat week was wonderful for you all! Iowa was a whirlwind of seeing some great old friends and family with some shabu-shabu, some coconut cake and some turkey thrown in for good measure...

Back now and getting ready for some SUPAH HOLIDAY action...just added a new date at the Williamsburg studio of some of my favorite tie-makers, Sovereign Beck along with some other incredible designers and then of course our Annual Holiday Studio Soirée and Sale the very next day in which the guest list is growing, we're expecting a few surprise guests in addition to the above line-up and I am so excited...hope to see you at one or both...

Save December 5th (there) and 6th (here) for me! Oh and please check out my newest little shop, set up to make holiday shopping super breezy for my far-away friends (and made with the encouragement of my talented pal Jamie...10Q).

No comments: