Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Dose of Inspiration: A few pretties from Ghana



Pictures from Ghana courtesy of Flickr from here.
And then here and here.


Not thinking about Thanksgiving side dishes or all the work piling up before we leave for Iowa. Thinking about Ghana. My brother is in Ghana in West Africa for 10 days. I am jealous. Wait, obsessed. Pics above found while not working or emailing my brother to tell me what he ate for lunch and what he saw at the market. I promise there will be results of my misappropriation of time, something is buzzing because of it. Most likely Ghanian glass beads to start--he's already gotten me some of those...

3 comments:

AC said...

The colors are so inspiring! This is where I want to go next, in Africa. I wish I could take a whole year off to travel the continent :)

Cindy said...

wow, i never imagined ghana to have such rich & vibrant colors!

erin said...

can't wait to see what happens once you get your hands on those beads!