Friday, November 19, 2010

Please Join Us: Holiday Studio Sale & Soirée 2010






Saturday, December 11th
An open house with spirits, beautiful gifts, friends & bloggers, designers & artists
a first look at the Bonbon Oiseau Holiday & Spring Collection
+ our favorite but still to be announced talents.

wooden toys and cutting boards, hand-mixed essential and body oils and scents, candles in antique jars, a new season of luxurious handknits, handbags from across the ocean,
incredible artworks & letterpress treats,
hand-tied flowers,
and a first chance for winning a basket of amazing goods
with a simple raffle for the food bank for NYC,
and sweet gift-bags filled with goodies from all of us for the first 25.

Say yes.

*same day as the Greenpoint/Franklin Street Holiday Stroll

10 comments:

What Possessed Me said...

I can't wait!

What Possessed Me said...

Wait a sec - do I recognize that nest?!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

EXCELLENT! oh and yes, you do. thank you for that nest.

molly said...

would love to be there...
but i'll see you in january, si?

AC said...

this is becoming a tradition! with bells on, & friends.

evencleveland said...

Oooh, I hope I can make it. Soiree! Sounds awesome + fancy.

Julia said...

OMG! I will actually be in town that day! I'm so, so excited, I really want to come and see your work and meet you if I can :) WHOOHOO!

Cindy said...

I'm going to be hanging out with Julia on that day and wanted to know what subway is the best to get to your studio. The G train?

limonana said...

if only I could come!!! sniff! Look at all those delicious goodies!!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

oh i'm so glad Cindy! Yes--G train to Greenpoint Ave. (or go to www.hopstop.com for the best directions from sunnyside! you could also take the bus that goes down roosevelt?)